Your business faces unique employment law issues. So you need unique solutions.
We’ve tailored services to help hundreds of Indiana employers achieve legal compliance, safeguard against litigation and educate their leadership teams. From Fortune 500 corporations to small local companies, we’re ready to help you conduct a litigation risk analysis, create protection strategies and find solutions.
- Policy drafting and review: We address a range of workplace issues, such as sexual harassment, discrimination, hiring and firing, wage and hour and classification of employees.
- Employee handbooks: We document the rights and responsibilities of employees and employers in regards to working hours, vacation, leave time and other important issues.
- Training and workshops: We help human resource professionals, executives and supervisors understand their responsibilities when it comes to employee claims of discrimination and harassment.
- Employment contracts: We protect employers now and in the future by drafting and reviewing compensation agreements, severance packages, noncompetes and nondisclosures.
- Additional employment law services: We provide labor union negotiation and employer defense to employee lawsuits.